Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Almost 3 Weeks Later......

Hey Bloggers

Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while I've been extremely busy with school lately! So here's an update on life I had my first so called "midterm" except we worked in groups of three! My group even came up with a nickname S.R.S (Sean.Ramzi.Stephanie) we were also the first group done with only 10 mins left of class!! Sweet right!! To make it even better we don't have class on Monday so I sort of have a four day weekend starting tomorrow..... I LOVE COLLEGE!!!! Oh and if you haven't noticed that all happened this week....

Anyways earlier this month I got to catch up with an old childhood friend, my mom went to Florida for a few days so I had to be the second adult when my dad was at work which earned me bonus points with the rents!!! Cant remember anything else that happened besides Brandon Marshall dropping passes and making the Dolphins loose chances of touchdowns oh and I MISS HENNE!!!!! GET BETTER SOON HENNE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment